Trinity Academy is a K4-12th grade co-educational independent school established to serve families in the intellectual, moral, and spiritual formation of their children.
The school offers a traditional curriculum which stresses:
- Phonics reading, with outstanding national reading scores throughout our Lower School
- Mastery of the fundamentals of math computation
- Strong spelling competence, the fundamentals of grammar, and writing competence
- Fine literature, poetry, biography and historical documents are read daily
- Critical thinking skills are nurtured and developed from the earliest grades
- Beautiful Saint’s lives, Scripture, and catechism are taught throughout the school
- Children learn to pray daily and develop amazing faith which leads even their parents and teachers to be inspired by the goodness of the students
Listen to a brief announcement on radio about our Environment:
Listen to a brief announcement on radio about our Identity:
Trinity Academy has been recognized by the Cardinal Newman Society as a School of Excellence. Click here to see the full list of schools.